Community and Voluntary Action Blyth Valley serves, faciliatates and benefits the voluntary and community sector in Blyth, Cramlington and Seaton Valley.
We offer funding advice, information, support, guidance, training and a range of other services.
All of our services are tailored to the needs of the individual organisation due to the very varied needs within our diverse communities.
Our Capacity Building Team offers help and advice on:
- Setting up a group
- Drafting and adopting a constitution
- Identifying appropriate funders, and support with the application process
- Preparing and presenting financial reports
- Help with Charity registration
- Policies and procedures
- Equal Opportunities and equality and diversity issues
- Quality Assurance
- Charity and Employment Law
- Communications, publicity and promotion
- Access to equipment and resources